It’s the time of year again to refresh yourself on how to handle hazardous winter driving, safely. Before it’s too late in the season – check out these tips for driving in the snow:
- Make sure your vehicle is ready for the season before it starts, by handling any routine maintenance and stocking it with a first-aid kit.
- Get yourself some fresh de-icer, an ice scraper, and a shovel, then pack it all in the trunk, just in case.
- While driving on snow or ice, lower your speed, increase the distance between yourself and the cars around you, and never use cruise control.
- Try not to accelerate, decelerate, or turn quickly.
- Keep your gas tank at least half full at all times to avoid a gas line freeze-up.
- Lastly, learn how to activate your 4-wheel drive or all-wheel drive, but don’t rely on it exclusively!
And of course, the best thing you can do is to avoid poor road conditions all together. To learn more, visit us at Paul Sur Buick GMC.
2016 Buick LaCrosse Pictured Above
General Motors recently revealed a few teaser images of the upcoming 2017 Buick LaCrosse, via Twitter. The images don’t reveal much, as most of the model is silhouetted, but we can still gain some insight from the images.
The 2017 Buick LaCrosse teaser images reveal the general outline of the car’s profile, as well as a solid glimpse at the fender. More than ever, it appears as if the new LaCrosse will be based on the Avenir concept model.
You can get a good look at the teaser images here. What do you think? How are you hoping the final 2017 LaCrosse will look? It’s worth noting that a few spy images of the new LaCrosse in testing have been caught as well, though those photos aren’t official.
The 2017 Buick LaCrosse is set to get its full debut at the 2015 Los Angeles Auto Show. While we wait, consider paying us a visit here at Paul Sur Buick GMC, where we have an enormous selection of current Buick models available to test drive.